Food & Beverage
If you are looking to own a Coffee Franchise opportunity in India, then you are in the right place. Propertyyy.com can help you get the best Coffee Franchise opportunity.
People are very interested in the Coffee Industry these days because of their high paying nature. But they are not getting the right opportunity to enter the Coffee Industry. Coffee industry is an ever-growing sector and also have a good earning potential.
1. Coffee is second only to water in beverage popularity in the United States. Coffee shop franchises are part of an $11 billion industry. According to market research by Hexa Research, the U.S. coffee franchise market is expected to reach $13.96 billion by 2025.
2. An estimated third of the U.S. population drinks coffee daily. Half of the population drinks coffee at least once weekly. Two-thirds of the population has coffee at least “occasionally.” Most people choose to stop at a coffee franchise as part of their daily commute, frequenting cafes and coffee shops on the way to work. Coffee serves as a popular pick-me-up to help Americans start their day off right.
3. The average American spends over $20 on coffee each week.
4. While Brazil leads the way in coffee production – the South American country produces an estimated 30 percent of the world’s coffee, Nordic countries lead the way in consumption per capita. Finland, Norway and Iceland lead the way with its residents consuming well over 9 kilograms (about 20 pounds) yearly.
5. Most coffee houses don’t sell just coffee. Other items often sold by coffee franchises include beverages such as tea, smoothies, bottled drinks and soft drinks. Food items carried by many coffee franchises include pastries, baked goods, ground or whole coffee beans to brew at home, and sandwiches.
6. Top coffee franchises include Dunkin' Donuts, who has added more than 1,500 stores over the past five years; Corner Bakery Cafe; Biggby Coffee; and PJ's Coffee.
So, with the help of Propertyyy.com reputation and experienced team, you can achieve your dream of owning a Coffee Brand. Feel free to contact us to know more about the Coffee Brands that Propertyyy.com can offer you.
Investment - Depends upon the Coffee Brand
Franchise/Brand Fee - Depends upon the Coffee Franchise Brand
Royalty/Commission - Depends upon the Coffee Brand
Performance guarantee to Unit Franchise - Yes
Anticipated percentage return on investment - 80 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a Unit Franchise - 7-11 Months
Other investment requirements - No
The Propertyyy Team also helps with Location assistance / Site approval for the Coffee Franchise.
Generally, one requires the property with the following specifications to open a Coffee Brand Franchise:
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity - Commercial
Floor area requirement - 50+ Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet - High Street
Propertyyy.com arranges regular training for all New Coffee Franchise Owners that covers every important detail of operating a Coffee franchise business in India. The content ranges from creating the right office environment to building and managing successful teams. Propertyyy.com also helps Coffee Franchise with IT, Marketing, Selling Skills, Basics of Coffee, Budgeting Office Expenses, Leadership, Recruitment and Retention Techniques. Courses are run on a regular basis at Propertyyy.com India Head Quarters.
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? - Yes
How long is the franchise term for? - 3-5 Years
Is the term renewable? - Yes
Food & Beverage
Rs. 50 k - 2 lacs
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.